A Minimalistic, abstract, two button game - obtain all of the shards and keep the system growing to reach success.
Made for Ludum Dare 34; the themes were: "Two-button controls" and "growing"
How to play the game:
- Set a node adjacent to all shards (The diamond shapes) to complete the game.
- Each node collects gold. That gold is then sent to other nodes until it reaches the base.
- The base will send out reserve fuel to the nodes and it will spread out to the edges of the network (prioritizing giving fuel to the closer nodes).
- To activate a shard you need the node adjacent to have fuel.
- Nodes cost gold and so does fuel.
- Activating all shards ends the game.
- The larger the network the harder it is to distribute fuel.
Vote for it here:
Extract Nodes.zip, and run Nodes.exe
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.